Building a strong resume as a contact centre agent is crucial in order to land your dream job.
As an employer in the contact centre industry, onboarding a new hire is an important process that sets the foundation for their success in the role.
Here are some key steps to consider when onboarding a new contact centre agent:
Provide a comprehensive orientation:
- Introduce the new hire to the company’s culture, mission, and values.
- Provide a tour of the facility and introduce them to their coworkers.
- Explain the company’s policies and procedures, including attendance, dress code, and performance expectations.
Set clear expectations:
- Clearly communicate the role and responsibilities of the new hire.
- Establish performance expectations and goals for the first 90 days.
- Provide regular feedback and support to help the new hire achieve these goals.
- Provide comprehensive training on the company’s products and services.
- Provide training on the company’s technology and systems, such as the phone system and customer relationship management software.
- Provide ongoing training to help the new hire develop the skills and knowledge they need to excel in the role.
Assign a mentor or coach:
- Assign a mentor or coach to provide guidance and support to the new hire.
- The mentor should be an experienced contact centre agent who can answer questions and provide feedback.
- The mentor should also be available to help the new hire with any issues they may encounter.
Provide regular check-ins:
- Schedule regular check-ins with the new hire to discuss their progress and provide feedback.
- Address any concerns or issues that may arise and provide support as needed.
- Encourage the new hire to ask questions and provide feedback.
Provide access to relevant resources:
- Provide the new hire with access to the company’s intranet, employee handbook, and any other relevant resources.
- Provide access to the company’s website, where they can find information about the company’s products, services, and policies.
By following these steps, you can ensure that your new hire has a smooth transition into their new role and is set up for success in the contact centre industry.
We help employers with employee engagement and attrition.
Jobs In Aust Right Now
Project Job Growth In 5 Years
Typical salary in Aust
According to seek.com.au
Enhance the reach and impact of your job ads by partnering with Auscontact.
Our team of experts can help you maximize your recruitment efforts through targeted email marketing campaigns, premium ad placement, social media promotions, and featured articles in the Contact Centre Magazine. Don’t miss out on top talent – speak with an Auscontact consultant today and learn how we can help amplify your job ads and attract the best candidates in the contact centre industry. Speak to a Auscontact consultant today on how you can amplify your job ads through email marketing ad placement, sponsored links, social media posts and the Contact Centre Magazine.